- May 31: No School (Memorial Day)
- June 1: PTO Fundraiser at Panda Express
- 1638 66th St. E, Richfield, MN 55423
- June 2: Grade 5 Field Day @ RHS Track/Football Field
- Bring tennis shoes/water bottle/sunscreen
- June 4: K-2 Field Day @ STEM School Field
- Grade 1: 8:45-10:15 a.m.
- Grade 2: 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Kindergarten: 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- June 9: Last Day of School
- June 21: Summer school begins (only for registered students)
We are collecting all school-issued technology between June 2-9.
- In-person students will return devices the week of June 2
- Distance learning students can drop off devices on June 8 from 10am - 12:45pm
These items include:
- Chromebooks & Chargers & Wireless hotspots (including case and cord).
- We will NOT be collecting soft sleeve cases. Those are yours to keep.
- Restaurant Fundraiser: Tuesday, June 1 from 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Panda Express - Richfield Parkway Location
- Online orders: Use promo code: 324890
- In person: Show the flyer or the info from your phone.
- Book Fair Success!!
Along with being able to host the Book Fair for Distance Families in the Courtyard at STEM, Mrs. Winter was able to bring 5 lambs, a Momma Goat and her triplets. Many classrooms stopped by to pet the kids (baby goats). Wednesday, May 26 was amazing!
- 2020-2021 STEM Yearbooks:
If you did not order a yearbook, contact the PTO to buy one for $14.
- Dates: June 21-July 22 (Monday-Thursday)
- No School July 5
- Students will have school Tue-Thu July 6-8
- Location: R-STEM — 7020 12th Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423
- Time: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- You can visit the RPS website to learn more
Summer Meals from Richfield Public Schools
- RPS will continue to serve the community with their 7-day meal bags.
- Families can pick up a 7-day bag at Richfield High School every Wednesday, starting on June 9, and will continue until Wednesday, August 25.
- Each 7-day bundle is aimed to feed the children in our community, ages 0 to 18. As you approach the table, a staff member will ask you how many children you have, and will hand you a bundle accordingly.
- No need to show proof, or identification.
- The Minnesota Department of Education is partnering with the US Department of Agriculture to bring information about Free Nutritious School Meals for all children ages 18 and under.
- You may download from Apple or Google Play the FREE MEALS FOR KIDS app.
- Or visit hungerimpactpartners.org for more information
BEACONS Boys and Girls Club
This summer, BEACONS Networks, Boys and Girls Club of MN, The YMCA and Richfield Public Schools will host its AFTER SCHOOL SUMMER PROGRAM from R-STEM. It is FREE, but spaces are very limited. It will run from 2pm to 5:30pm, Mondays through Thursdays, from June 21st to July 22nd (same days as Summer School) but they do not offer transportation to home, families have to pick up their children everyday. Stop by STEM to fill out a paper form.