- May 21: Media Center Library Books were due today. If your child still has a STEM library book, please send it back to school as soon as possible to avoid Overdue Fines.
- This week: MAP Testing for In-Person students, K-Grade 2.
- May 28: Grades 3-4 Field Day @ STEM School Field
- Grade 4: 9-10:50 a.m.
- Grade 3: 11:45 a.m.-1:35 p.m.
- May 31: No School (Memorial Day)
- June 2: Grade 5 Field Day @ RHS Track/Football Field
- Bring tennis shoes/water bottle/sunscreen
- June 4: K-2 Field Day @ STEM School Field
- Grade 1: 8:45-10:15 a.m.
- Grade 2: 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Kindergarten: 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- June 9: Last Day of School
- June 21: Summer school begins (only for registered students)
Fall 2021 Survey
If you have already filled the survey out, thank you! If you haven’t, please do so as soon as possible. It will help us finalize staffing for the upcoming year, and it is important if you want Distance Learning for your student for the next school year.
Walk-A-Thon: Thank You!!! To all families and students that participated in the Walk-A-Thon and were able to donate. Every STEM student will now receive 2 free books from the Richfield STEM School PTO for their summer reading!
Teacher Appreciation: The PTO brought snacks for all staff on Wednesday, May 19. They will bring a breakfast for our STEM Staff on Wednesday, May 26, if you would like to participate, please contact the PTO: rstempto.com/contact-us
Thursday, May 20 through Tuesday, May 25: During school hours
- In-person classes will make book selections during the school day (after school each day, PTO volunteers will fulfill these selections and distribute them to the classes).
- NO volunteers on site during school hours. No shopping for personal books by students.
Wednesday, May 26 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Distance learning families can come to pick out book selections
- Carts will be placed in the STEM courtyard and volunteers will be on site during this time
Wednesday, May 26 from 4-6:30 p.m. and Thursday, May 27 from 2:30-6:30 p.m.
- In-person shopping available for families
Safe-Schools Learning Plan Guidelines
As Governor Walz, the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health have shared an updated safety plan moving into summer. RSTEM will continue to follow the current safe-school guidelines until the end of school on Wednesday, June 9.
- Dates: June 21-July 22 (Monday-Thursday)
- No School July 5
- Students will have school Tue-Thu July 6-8
- Location: R-STEM — 7020 12th Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423
- Time: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- You can visit the RPS website to learn more
We are collecting all school-issued technology between June 2-9.
- In-person students will return devices the week of June 2
- Distance learning students can drop off devices on June 8 from 10 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
These items include:
- Chromebooks & Chargers
- We will NOT be collecting soft sleeve cases. Those are yours to keep.
- Wireless hotspots (including case and cord)