- No School Monday, March 15 & Tuesday, March 16—
- Governor Walz has directed that schools provide transition time for students switching from Distance Learning to In-Person platforms
- This time will allow for teachers to prepare for students that will be coming to In-Person, this entails: saying goodbye to their current teacher, new teacher assignments and reaching out to incoming students. Classrooms will be adjusted to adhere to the new guidelines for in-person learning.
- This was the last opportunity to switch from Distance Learning to In-Person.
- Families that have chosen to continue Distance Learning will stay in this model to the end of the school year.
- Report Cards will be sent home on Friday, March 19
Pictures for the 2020-21 Yearbook:
If your child did not get his or her picture taken for the yearbook, please send a picture of your child to his or her teacher to add to the 2020-21 Yearbook.
Reading Across America:
During the month of March our Kindergarten class will be celebrating Read Across America. We will be reading a book by a different author each Friday and dressing in a theme!
- March 19: Mixed A Colorful Story by Arree Chung
Wear your favorite color!
- March 26: The Sand Castle Contest by Robert Munch
Dress in warm weather clothes. They can wear shorts, T-shirts, beach hats, sandals and sunglasses.
Reminder: You should also send gym shoes so they can participate in Phy. Ed. and snow pants and boots to play outside at recess.
- Orders Due March 22
- Yearbook ID code: 1477521
- Paper order forms should have arrived home by now, or you can order online.
Hennepin County Rent Assistance Program—Expires March 19
Click on the link to find out more information: https://www.hennepin.us/rent-help
For assistance in another language call: 612-348-6442