The RHRC will now be open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1-5 p.m, beginning Monday, Sept. 19!
Some important reminders about the RHRC clinic:
- Anyone ages 0-21 who lives or goes to school in Richfield can be seen at the RHRC for free comprehensive medical care.
- No appointment or health insurance is needed to be seen at the RHRC.
- Please arrive before 4:30 p.m.
- Services include: Diagnosis & treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, school and athletic physicals, mental health care, sexual health care, immunizations, vision services and referrals for necessary lab and x-ray services.
- The entrance for the RHRC is Door 13A at Richfield High School. Door 13A is located in the back parking lot by the football stadium. The entrance to this parking lot is off of 70th Street.
Learn more on our Richfield Health Resource Center page.